Website usage terms and conditions
The term Ukbizprinting.co.uk refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 114 Beech Road, Cale Green, Stockport. Moreover, the term Ukbizprinting refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. So, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
·This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
·Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of our Site. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed.
RETURNS / REFUNDS
Since each order is unique to the customer and has no re-sale value all Sales Are Final. If we verify that we made an error, we will re-print the order.No refunds or credit will be given.
The customer must notify Ukbizprinting within 7 business days of order acceptance to notify any defects discovered in the ordered product or the claim will be denied. In order to receive a replacement the customer must return 100% of the received product within 15 days from the time when the ordered product delivery was taken.
All charges related to expedite printing (Rush Printing or Shipping) are NON REFUNDABLE, including for those orders that are returned for any reason.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Site. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
COLOR PROOFING & MATCHING
Ukbizprinting will not be liable for colour matching or ink density on screen proofs approved by the customers. Screen proofs will predict design layout, text accuracy, image proportion and placement, but not colour or density. Application of UV Coating may effect or change the appearance of the printed colours. UK Biz Printing is not liable for the final colour appearance of a UV product/s.
Orders may be eligible for cancellation upon request via email. Our Customer Service Team will inform you of any cancellation charges depending on the stage of the order. Order lead times begin at the receipt of your completed payment and artwork. Please be advised that whilst your order will be sent to production as soon as the payments processed. We will send you an email to confirm your proof. In the event that we do not receive a reply, we will presume the order is ready for print by the time it is due for printing.
We will NOT be able to remove the order from the production, as all
Terms and Conditionsnbvbnj+
orders are placed in the order received for each job. Orders may not be cancelled or refunded once they have been plated or any process thereafter. Absolutely no refunds will be issued once an order has been plated or any process thereafter. Moreover, including but not limited to Printing, Coating, and/or Finishing. Once the order has been placed successfully, no refunds are issued for the Logo and Graphic design services.
Customers who wish to place an order from any area outside the UK Mainland or Ireland will need to contact Ukbizprinting before placing any order
Ukbizprinting states that payment is to be made in full when ordering any printed items from our checkout. Payment can be made via PayPal, Credit or Debit Card, or Cheque. All payments must clear before dispatch.
We reserve the right to refuse service without disclosing a reason.